General technical data of the smoker:
- The smoker is made of 3 mm steel, the total weight is 100 kg.
- The cooking compartment and heating compartment can be separated from each other – easier to transport.
- The smoker has wheels on which the smoker can be transported on a firm surface.
- The chimneys can be removed.
- The smoker is painted with heat-resistant paint (up to +400 C).
The data of the cooking heather:
- Size of the cooking heather 100 x 50 cm.
- There are two cooking grates on different levels in the cooking heather, their dimensions: 100 x 50 cm and 100 x 35 cm.
- Material: stainless steel (2 grates enable to cook fish or ribs on two levels).
- The two chimneys of the smoker guarantee an even distribution of the heat.
- Access to the smoke drawer is from the side which is simple and comfortable.
- There are two fat tubs in the smoker – makes the cleaning easier.
- There are shutters in the upper end of the chimneys that can be used to regulate the temperature in the smoker.
- The smoker has an outer thermometer (scale 0-120 C).
The data of the heating heather:
- Depth of the heating heather 48 cm, a cast iron grate for the bottom.
- There is a 20 x 20 cm cooking stove plaque on the front part of the heating heather where mop-sauces can be reheated.
- The door can be fixed in two positions – a good opportunity to regulate temperature.