Smoky Beast is larger in capacity than the largest models of Kamado Ceramic Smokers (designated as XL, Big Joe / Pro Joe). The total area of two grates is 5865 cm2.
The BBQ-Smoker does not need to be stored inside or covered for winter as Cor-Ten and stainless steel can withstand any weather. Steel is also able to withstand temperature fluctuations – no need to fear for the smoker to break or crack.
Wishing to move your smoker from one place to another, borrow it to a friend or neighbour, it is very simple: the BBQ-smoker can even be transported in the cargo bed of a truck. The Smoker is not a delicate product that should be handled with extreme caution.
Many of our customers have a ceramic Kamado Grill or Pellet Grill, but also the Smoky Beast BBQ Smoker-Grill. They use the Beast when they want to prepare classic BBQ food with a natural smoky taste; or to prepare smoked ham and smoked fish. Firewood gives more smoky taste, grill briquette less but you can combine both.
BBQ-Smoker technical specifications:
Price includes all extras: coal bath, module for grill briquette, three shelves and a grate cleaning brush. No additional cost for accessories now or in the future.
• BBQ-Smoker is made of 3 mm Cor-Ten steel, it weighs 90 kg.
• The cooking space and the fireplace are separable, stacks are separable.
• BBQ-Smoker is not coloured.
- Unbreakable hinges (made of 5mm stainless steel).
• Cooking space 70 x 50 cm.
• Two grates on different planes with following dimensions: 70×50 cm and 70×35 cm. Material is stainless steel.
• Capacity: two trays with ca 20 kg of culinary ribs can be fitted on the two grates simultaneously.
• Stacks on each side ensure the even distribution of heat.
• Water is added to the water bath through a special pipe and the smoker does not need to be opened for that.
- Grease drains out of the smoker along a drain and drips into a special drip bucket.
• Both stacks have dampers at the top of them to regulate the temperature inside the smoker.
• The BBQ-smoker has an external thermometer (on a scale of 0-120 C).
• Depth of the fireplace is 48 cm, the bottom of it is a grate of cast iron.
• The front of the fireplace has a 20×20 cm cooktop for heating mop-sauces.
• The door can be locked in two positions – this offers a good way for regulating temperature.
- Door of the fireplace has a double wall and it is thus more heat-resistant.
About the material of the BBQ-Smoker: Cor-Ten steel is almost pure carbon steel, but it has been processed to provide a weatherproof coating on its surface to withstand any weather. The surface layer is originally reddish brown (rust-like in colour), turning darker over time. When used properly, the Cor-Ten steel is vivid, long-lasting and maintenance-free withstanding passage of time in a unique way.
COR-TEN® products can be stored outdoors all year round. Does not require storage.
COR-TEN® Steel products seasoning instructions