- Measurements: 160 x 35 x 105 cm (width* depth* height)
- Weight: 68 kg
- Cooking area: 117 x 34 cm
- Height: from the bottom to the grill surface 90 cm, from the bottom to the lid 105 cm
- The measurements of the grill grates are 50 x 33 cm (XL version includes 2 grates)
- The ZZG grill rack is made from 5 mm hot rolled steel (one rack weighs 5,3 kg)
- The Classic griddle CG-1 as seen on photo is sold as extra accessory!
- Capacity of the grill rack: XL version holds 3-5 kg meat or sausages
- Legs are made of stainless steel and are removable with butterfly bolts
- The legs feature jointed supportive soles are fully mounted on the ground, thus adding stability
- A ventilation rack at the bottom of the grill ensures efficient ventilation
- Ventilation valves are located at the bottom of the grill and on the lid and can be used for regulating ventilation.
- The grill has an external thermometer with a scale of 0-250 °C
- The hood and side panels of the grill are made of stainless steel
- The bottom tray is made of 3 mm Corten steel
- The handles are made of 8 mm steel
NB! The process of barbecuing and the accompanying heat cause the Corten steel of the casing of the grill to turn darker than shown on product images.
Corten steel products can be stored outdoors all year round. Does not require storage.