This outdoor wood burning fireplace comprises ancient mythology and today’s contemporary world. The symbol of “Triskelion” on the outer circle gives off cosy glow of light into the garden symbolising three points in the movement of the Sun according to the Celtic iconography: sunrise, zenith and sunset. The rotating figure of Triskelion symbolises dynamics, movement and enthusiasm. It is a symbol of life.
- The material of the exterior panel of the fire pit: 3 mm Cor-Ten steel
- Diameter 116 cm
- Height 65 cm
- There is a basket for ash inside the interior panel- easy to clean
- The height of fire from the bottom of the interior fire pit to the upper edge: 20 cm
- Total weight of the set: 100 kg (packed on a EUR pallet for transport)
- The outdoor wood burning fire pit is supported on the ground by three legs.
- Due to its size suitable for the use in public places: restaurant yards, golf centres, etc.
- But it may fit perfectly to your backyard!
The product must not be installed on a wooden surface as the fire pit will become hot from the bottom during the fire. There are holes in the bottom of the fire pit from which small pieces of coal can fall out. The holes in the bottom act as drainage holes to prevent standing water from accumulating inside the fire pit.
COR-TEN® products can be stored outdoors all year round. Does not require storage.
COR-TEN® Steel products seasoning instructions